- RT @BartYasso: Boston marathon, looking for runners that got stranded, you couldn’t reach your hotel, your car, your race bag & forced … 3 weeks ago
- RT @runwicked: There should be a statue of Martin Richard, the 8 year old killed, at the finish of the Boston Marathon. Forever there to ... 1 month ago
- The goodness of ppl during tragedy RT @AliHatfield: My Boston experience: fb.me/yaOSjq3l #boston #bostonmarathon #kansascity 1 month ago
- RT @TriMeOn: STOP tweeting graphic photos of today's bombing. Respect those who were injured, lost lives, families of those #BostonMarathon 1 month ago
- RT @zenrunner: @cyktrussell is ok according to his daughter. Diverted and lost in the chaos - but ok. 1 month ago
Author Archives: adeyemiking
This episode (download here), we played the audio from our first live recording on UStream. It was a lot of fun. Thank you to all of you that joined us. It certainly pumped up Jason and Lauren. We will have … Continue reading
One of our listeners sent in a comment today regarding our recent conversations on barefoot/forefoot running. The comment was that we talk a lot about the gear that barefoot evangelists wear but we fail to pay enough attention to proper … Continue reading
This week unfortunately, Jason was not available to record an episode. He came down with a virus and has been bedridden all weekend. So Ray was alone and hosted the episode (download here) that featured our first guest EVER. Molly Marco … Continue reading
The amateur running community is alive! Regular people like Jason and I are taking up running – participating in 5Ks, 10Ks, and 1/2 Marathons. What is even more awesome is the number of people sharing their stories via podcasts. We … Continue reading
We are working hard to improve the quality and presentation of the show. Today, my friend Chris from Krem de la Krem Designs hooked us up with awesome new artwork. Check it out, hope you like it.
Folks, we submitted and they accepted. We are now available for download through the Apple iTunes store. You can subscribe to the show by simply searching through the iTunes store or clicking this link here.